Business Mission Statement
Batford Day Care Ltd aims to provide outstanding childcare and early years education for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
With a focus on providing a nurturing and stimulating environment, our priority of the company is to ensure wraparound and day care for families of pupils attending Batford Nursery School. We are also committed to making available funded places for eligible children in the local community.
The operation and staffing of Batford Day Care Ltd is inextricably linked with Batford Nursery School. We aim to provide a friendly and rewarding work environment for our staff and have a commitment to investing in high quality continuous professional development. Any operating surplus is used to support the financial viability of the Batford Nursery School and Day Care operations as a whole.
Values and Aims
The values that are upheld throughout the Batford Nursery School and Day Care setting are:
- Collaboration and team work
- Good communication
At Batford Nursery School and Day Care, we aim to provide outstanding quality of care in a well-resourced and accessible learning environment.
We strive to build strong relationships with parents and carers, to enable all children to fulfil their unique potential.
We have high aspirations for all children and want them to be:
- Happy, and to feel safe and valued
- Brave in their friendships, their learning and their decision-making
- Curious about the world around them and to develop independence, confidence and creativity
- Ready to embrace difference, opportunity and life challenges
We use our best endeavours to:
- Nurture children in a secure and stimulating environment, allowing them to learn through play
- Encourage risk taking and perseverance, to develop resilience and ambition
- Deliver a rich and diverse curriculum led by inspirational practitioners
- Be excellent role models, promoting equality and living out our values